I don’t have any official facts and figures to hand but it wouldn’t surprise me if there was now more coloured Bull Terriers than whites? Their popularity has surged since the turn of the Millennium. That means the Coloured Bull Terrier Club Open Show – featuring the Romany Trophy competition – is a highly anticipated event.
In November 2013 Chuck Wannop was handed the judging duties in the Open Show, with Tony and Di McCann given the task of choosing the Romany Trophy winner. All their judging critiques are now available on one report and it can be downloaded very quickly by simply following the next few steps…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please feel free to share the file with others once you have it or send them in this direction so they can download it for themselves. Social Media sites may play a part so please see the buttons above and below which may come in useful.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2013/cbtcnovember2013.pdf” + target=”_self”]Coloured Bull Terrier Club, November 2013 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]