Many a time when typing out Coloured Bull Terrier Club critiques for the Bull Terrier Monthly magazine, I would think to myself – ‘there seems to be an awful lot of Coloured Bull Terriers in this show’ – before realising it was a coloured only event … and I did exactly the same thing again when doing this one.
In this case it is the CBTC’s Open Show from November last year and the critique in question was penned by an overseas judge, Yvette Caprino of the well-known Satyricon kennel in Holland … and a very good and detailed critique it is too.
If you’d like a copy all you need to do is carry out the next few steps and it should be with you in no time…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please feel free to share the file with others once you have it. Social Media sites may play a part so please see the buttons above and below which may come in useful.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/cbtcnovember2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]Coloured Bull Terrier Club, November 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]