Depending on how you see it, the Crufts Championship Show can be either the highlight of the year or your worst nightmare. That is of course for exhibitors and spectators, as far as judging goes it’s one of the most high-status appointments you could ever get.
Fully deserving of the honour this year, the breed judge was June Ottewell of the Yungwood kennel. The resulting critique penned by June is now available to download from this very page – all you need to do is complete the following steps and you’ll have your own copy in minutes…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
The file can be circulated to anyone who you feel may like a copy, and being one of the very biggest events many breed enthusiasts may be interested in it, so please don’t hesitate to use the Social Media buttons to notify others.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/crufts2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]Crufts Championship Show, March 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]