I’ve managed to catch-up a bit with these critiques, to the point where we’re now at least within the same year and I can now set about those from 2014. The first event of the year is traditionally the Manchester Championship Show and the judge for the breed this year was David Furneaux of the famous Dajan kennel.
If you’d like a copy of David’s critique all you need to do is follow the steps below and it should be with you in reasonably quick time…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
The file is yours to do with as you wish, please feel free to circulate it to your heart’s content – indeed you’d be helping me by doing just that. Social Media share buttons are above and below should you need them.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/manchester2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]Manchester Championship Show, January 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]