As far back as I can remember, the North East Bull Terrier Club has always held its final event of the year in November – and in 2013 it was the turn of Tony Ley of the Fortifer kennel to judge the proceedings of the day.
Tony’s critique is the latest to be added to the BTM archives and you can have it in the time it takes to download – to do so just follow the steps below…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please don’t hesitate to pass the file on to others by any means you wish, the more people who have it the better for me. Or just direct people to this page so they can download it themselves, the Social Media buttons above and below can be used for that purpose.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2013/nebtcnovember2013.pdf” + target=”_self”]North East Bull Terrier Club, November 2013 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]