Another outing in which many exhibitors would have to make a fair trek is up at the Scottish Bull Terrier Club. That also obviously applies to the judge elect on many occasions and certainly in this case when Paul Seward headed north last October to handle the Bull Terrier classes at the Club’s Dual Breed Open Show.
Paul’s thoughts of the field of entries that make up his judging critique is now available for immediate download. If you’d like a copy just follow the next few steps and all things being well you’ll have it in a matter of minutes…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please feel free to pass the file on to others, the Social Media buttons above and below may come in useful if you happen to be Facebook and Twitter regulars, – but you can share it via any other method you can think of.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/scottishbtcoctober2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]Scottish Bull Terrier Club, October 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]