All-rounder judges tend to divide opinion within the breeds ranks, some people are more than happy to show under them while others aren’t. We now come to the first of two big events in which the breed classes were handled by an all-rounder.
Patsy Hollings – the leading Weimaraner breeder/exhibitor – was the Bull Terrier judge down at the Southern Counties Championship Show at the end of May this year. The resulting critique is the latest to be made available for download – all you need to do to get a copy is follow the next few simple steps…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
If you know of anyone else who would like a copy of this critique, please don’t hesitate to share it with them. Alternatively you can alert others on the Social Media sites by using the special ‘Share’ buttons above or below.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/southerncounties2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]Southern Counties Championship Show, May 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]