The West Of England Bull Terrier Club Open Show in June 2014 was originally scheduled to have Heidi Holland of the Boromir kennel in New Zealand as judge for the day. Unfortunately after injury to Heidi’s husband Deane, she was unable to fulfil her appointment and the Club found a replacement judge in the very capable shape of Frank Dyson.
But the judging critique of any Show is always highly anticipated by exhibitors and enthusiasts, regardless of who the judge may be on the day. Those who would like a copy of the one penned by Frank can do so by following the next few simple steps…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please share the file around if you wish, either circulate it yourself or alert others via the Social Media ‘Share’ buttons above and/or below. You’re also more than welcome to use the file on your own website if required.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/webtcjune2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]West Of England Bull Terrier Club, June 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]