When looking back at my time doing the Bull Terrier Monthly magazine, one of the standout memories where I learnt something totally new, was the emergence of the breed down in Chile and the progress made over the past few decades. For this I have to thank Marcos Fonseca, and he has kept me right up to speed with news of the latest ‘Specialized’ Bull Terrier Club Of Chile event held over a weekend at the end of October and start of November.
I’ve taken the information, results and photographs as supplied by Marcos and turned it into a poster style report that is now available for download. To get a copy just follow the steps below and all being well you should have it fairly quickly…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
I’m sure members of the BTC Chile would be very happy for the report to be passed around to other breed enthusiasts, and I’m more than happy for that also – so please share it with others in any way you see fit, you will find share buttons above and below for Social Media purposes.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/overseas2015/SpecializedBTCChile2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]Specialized Bull Terrier Club Of Chile 2015[/membership_download_item_pdf]