Hello there – Paul Johnstone here, creator and publisher of Bull Terrier Monthly…
So did you watch the video? Hopefully it gave you a good idea of what you’re in store for, if not there’s more information below, but with the best will in the world I still couldn’t list everything about the magazine – there is just far too much to cover on one website. As you can imagine when you’re talking about something that spans 120 issues and ten years you’re talking about one very, very big body of work.
Is it the largest archive that has ever been put together on the breed? Personally I’ve no idea but many people assure me it is, so if it’s good enough for them then that’s perfectly fine by me!
There is one thing I am sure about however – and please forgive me for bringing this up – but as far as I’m concerned I’m almost giving it away now. Many people really have paid WELL OVER 5 TIMES the current $67 discount offer price to download the 120 PDF issues ($384.30 to be accurate) and they certainly didn’t get them all on a lovely professionally produced CD package either…
The ‘Complete History of Bull Terrier Monthly’ At Just $67 Is Now 80% Less Than What Others Have Already Paid!!
But of course I’m the one who dreamt it all up, created it, got it off the ground and spent a full decade putting it all together – maybe I’m a bit on the biased side, like I’m ever going to knock my own magazine – yeah of course I am? So how about I let others do the talking for a change, here’s what some of the readers over the years went out of their way to tell me…
All the following are completely genuine and verifiable comments from previous Bull Terrier Monthly readers…
“I have been receiving Bull Terrier Monthly for 6 months, and I have found it very good. Hope that you go from strength to strength. Carry on the good work!”
Mrs Y. Morgans - Romagna Bull Terriers
“Bull Terrier Monthly is an essential reference to the world of Bull Terriers in the UK. A must for fanciers worldwide.
Another publication that I have started to look forward to is the ‘Bull Terrier Monthly’, which is proving a very useful record of show reports and Bull Terrier news. (Bull Terrier breed notes – Dog World newspaper 20-12-2002)”
Both above comments Bill Lambert - Caliber Bull Terriers
“I look forward each month to getting BTM. The articles are interesting, and it is nice to see show results which are often missing in the dog papers. My advert has brought quite a good response, and we have been able to donate £200 to charities from the proceeds.”
“Well done BT Monthly. I find your magazine to be very informative and compulsive reading, a magazine of this nature has been a long time coming. I find your magazine essential reading for the Bull Terrier enthusiast, and I look forward to future publications, – keep up the good work!”
James Henderson - Brobar Bull Terriers
“Last week I received BT Monthly and I was very impressed with the report about the World Dog Show, such big photos of the winners, it was wonderful. I hope the rest of the world also enjoyed it as much as I did.”
André Verheijden - Bull Terriers of Never A Dull Moment (Holland)
“I have just received the latest issue of Bull Terrier Monthly, and yes indeed I do like it. Thank you very much! I wish you, and Bull Terrier Monthly, all the very best.”
Daniel Meseguer-Bernal - El Cornijal Bull Terriers (Spain)
“Since subscribing to Bull Terrier Monthly, I find myself waiting for the post each month. It’s informative, and it’s all about ordinary Bull Terrier people with Bull Terrier dogs. You get all the show results and the judges’ comments in a very easy to read format. Anything that’s news worthy or needs action is also included – yes I enjoy it very much. Brilliant idea, great format, everyone with Bull Terriers should read it, – it is truly a magazine for every Bully enthusiast.”
Sharon Hickman - Bullambi Bull Terriers
“I would also like to say how happy I am to be receiving the Bull Terrier Monthly, – it truly is a treasure!”
Lucinda Gartland Nadeau
Now don’t get me wrong, I always encouraged the readers of the magazine to give their opinions or suggestions – but I certainly didn’t force them, all these people were very happy to tell me what they thought – and in some cases they even paid to send them by post. Here’s some more…
“Congratulations on producing an excellent quality highly informative publication keep up the good work. I always look forward to receiving it.”
“Excellent publication which I always look forward to…”
Stephen Potter - Topfuel Bull Terriers
“I received the magazine!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! My friend in Portugal made his subscription and I’ll get more people to do it in Brazil very soon. Thank you again.”
Antonio Junior - Auca Siguen Bull Terriers (Brazil)
“I have been a member for only a few short months to the online editions of Bull Terrier Monthly, – and can I just say Wow!! I have been able to track down some of my girls show placings and even critiques … fabulous. You do a great job and cover interesting topics so well. I am always waiting for the next edition to come online.’
Just like to say keep up the good work, the magazine is brilliant – great topics and pictures of shows etc … I love it. ”
Both comments Tanya Schofield - Bullyfield Bull Terriers
“Keep up the good work with the Bull Terrier Monthly it’s a great magazine…”
“Received my 3 issues of BTM on Monday, thanks so much. Couldn’t have arrived on a better day, day off work but BTM put paid to my plans for the day once they arrived, spent the morning reading. Just working my way through the back issues on the site now. Keep up the good work!!”
“I must say how I always look forward to my copy of BTM … keep up the good work.’
‘It was a very sad day for me to receive my last Bull Terrier Monthly magazine, I would just like to thank you for all your hard work with the magazine and I enjoyed reading every issue. All the best for the future.”
Both comments Lowisa Grieves - Meilow Bull Terriers
“I always look forward to the new issue of Bull Terrier Monthly. Thank you so much for a great job, it’s a pleasure to read them.”
Julia Ovchinnikova - Latvia
Here’s a short list of just 50 featured articles taken from random issues of the magazine. This is the very content that has prompted so many people to say such nice things…
- Judge called and told who is expected to win – Issue 3
- Breed Standard causing problems? – Issue 4
- Bull Terrier dies after Police visit – Issue 6
- Life ban for Bull Terrier owner – Issue 7
- Judge spares Royal Bull Terrier – Issue 10
- When is a Bull Terrier not a Bull Terrier? – Issue 15
- Charges against Bull Terrier dropped – Issue 17
- Despicable Bull Terrier owners! – Issue 20
- Which child-killer tortured his pet Bull Terrier as a youngster? – Issue 23
- Stolen Puppy discovered by BTM reader – Issue 24
- Fallout from ‘that’ article! – Issue 27
- What shocking chat was overheard at the Trophy Show? – Issue 28
- Very heated debate – Issue 31
- How the Bull Terrier head has developed over the years – Issue 34
- Eddie overshadows the Trophy Show – Issue 36
- The infamous ‘Rumble In The Jungle’ letter – Issue 38
- Who is this ‘Champ Show Judge’? – Issue 40
- The best Bull Terrier book I’ve ever read – Issue 41
- The story of the ‘Uncrowned Champion’ – Issue 43
- A sad ending for Rickson – Issue 48
- Brian Foy said what?? – Issue 50
- Sickening!! – Issue 51
- Where has the ‘Aricon’ bloodline gone? – Issue 53
- Which all time great is the new BT breed record holder? – Issue 56
- Which all time great breaks new breed record? – Issue 59
- The food that is invaluable to a Bull Terrier breeder – Issue 62
- Judging Lists? More like Punishment Lists! – Issue 65
- Bull Terrier dismantles ‘naughty area’ – Issue 66
- Well-known Bull Terrier breeder held at gunpoint! – Issue 67
- The world’s unluckiest Bullie – Issue 69
- TV personality mentions BTM in newspaper column! – Issue 70
- ‘Sizing Up The Bull Terrier’ An article by David Alexander – Issue 72
- Bull Terrier rescued from the North Sea – Issue 76
- Bull Terrier the victim in Dangerous Dog attack – Issue 78
- Show winners hauled in for coat testing! – Issue 81
- City Council bans Bull Terriers – Issue 84
- Bull Terrier becomes UK’s only ‘Service Dog Of America’ – Issue 85
- Bully Agility – Issue 87
- The tragic tale of Alfie and Annabel – Issue 90
- ‘Mr X would not know a good Bull Terrier if it bit him!’ – Issue 92
- So-called big breeder makes abusive phone call – Issue 97
- European Stud Dog Scene by Cathie Dettmar – Issue 100
- Whelping Bull Terrier bitch thrown in river! – Issue 102
- Missing Bull Terrier re-united with owner after 4 years – Issue 104
- The passing of two greats – Issue 108
- Who do I consider to be the best Judge of a Bull Terrier? – Issue 113
- Wise man tells me of the Bull Terrier pecking order – Issue 115
- Breed loses arguably its biggest name – Issue 118
- The good, bad and ugly that I’ve had to deal with as Editor – Issue 119
- An overview of the dogs of the decade – Issue 120
This doesn’t even scratch the surface, it is far from a comprehensive list believe me, – there is much, much more than I could ever list here. I’ve not even touched upon…
- The 73 ‘A Load Of Bull’ columns written by Keith Goodwin of the Ounsdale Bull Terriers.
- All the Miniature Bull Terrier information supplied by Vanessa Hearne. A bit of a warning, both Keith and Vanessa are not exactly what you’d call ‘shrinking violets’ – they don’t pull any punches that’s for sure!
- The dozens of worldwide show reports supplied by Andre Verheijden, Heidi Holland, Marcos Fonseca and many others.
- Bull Terrier behavious cases in the shape of Katie Scott-Dyer’s ‘Trainabull’ column.
- Over 400 (Yes, FOUR HUNDRED!) complete judging critiques from major UK Bull Terrier shows.
- Over 100 ‘Monthly Show Winners’ sections.
- More ‘Editorials’ and articles than I can even remember writing – again, well over 100.
- ‘Bull Terrier Of The Year’ tables from 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
In short, this is one full decade of Bull Terrier history captured in about as much detail as I could possibly manage – people assure me it is without doubt the single biggest archive of Bull Terrier information that exists, a great reference tool that can be referred to over and over again – the largest body of work that has ever been assembled on the breed!
Again, if that’s true or not I don’t know, but one thing is for certain, it is a huge, huge amount of content that will take weeks – in fact more likely months – for you to read through. Some of the news stories will make you very happy, some will make you extremely angry – there’s good news, bad news and everything else in between.
But back to those readers and what they had to say about Bull Terrier Monthly – here’s a few more…
“Thanks for the ongoing high quality production, I really do look forward to publication.”
“I absolutely love the magazine, keep up the wonderful work – the Bull Terrier Monthly is great.”
Greta Van Eck - Debully Bull Terriers
“I have really enjoyed reading the Bull Terrier monthly. I wish I had known about it months ago, it helps make you feel like part of one huge family. I don’t think any other breed has facilities or a connection like Bull Terrier owners. Thanks once again and keep up the good work.”
“We’re enjoying the BTM immensely, and look forward to its arrival every month, so thank you … your work is much appreciated in this house, we love it!”
“I’d just like to say how much we enjoy the Bull Terrier Monthly magazine, wouldn’t know what to do without it each month, thanks so much.”
Mr D. Roderick - Warnerdale Bull Terriers
“You have a great magazine and I really enjoy reading it, I know I will continue to find it a great source of information in regards to the dogs.”
“I thoroughly enjoy BTM and look forward to the start of every month and the latest news, show report’s and my favorite bit is Keith’s A Load Of Bull”
Simon Roff - Bobuddy Bull Terriers
“Just to say thank you and how much my son and I enjoy Bull Terrier Monthly. We have found the news and views of yourself, Keith Goodwin and others very interesting and helpful. Thank you for your interesting magazine.”
Mrs M. Bishop
The comments that appear on this page are by no means all of them; I’ve had to limit them to save space – I could have listed SEVERAL TIMES the amount that appears here!
You’ve heard what I’ve had to say, you’ve heard all the praise from others, I’m letting you have it all for more than 80% less than what others paid in yearly subscription fees – and now I’m even going to GUARANTEE that you will love ‘Bull Terrier Monthly – The Complete History’ should you decide to take a look at it.
My 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Customer satisfaction is my number one priority – I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. I worked extremely hard for a very long time to provide something that I’m hoping you’re going to love. But if you find that it’s not for you for any reason, you have a full 30 days to return it and I’ll happily refund you in full – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Think of that for one moment, a guarantee for a digital product – think of the risk I’m taking in offering a no-questions-asked money back guarantee here. Have you ever had a 30-Day Money-Back-Guarantee for ANY other Bull Terrier publication you’ve EVER bought?
“Keep up the astonishingly good work…”
Mike Thompson - Sagacious Bull Terriers (Sweden)
“Many thanks for a fantastic publication, I literally can’t wait until the end of each month to receive each new edition.”
“Thank you for your great work. We have enjoyed reading and using the monthly as a research tool. Just love the access to pedigrees, pictures etc…”
“Sadly for me today I read the last issue of BT Monthly. Yes you told me about this finish … but … today is a sad day for me, I love my issue every month. I wish you the best of luck and all my support and respect to you. Thanks for the fantastic ten years … THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I hope to see you soon and back again.”
Ivan Bermejo Garcia - Freebully Bull Terriers (Spain)
“We have enjoyed immensely the facts, photos, help and information throughout the time we have read your magazine…”
Mr & Mrs Whyte
“It’s a great magazine and John and I will miss not reading it.”
Mrs M. Young - Bullyview Bull Terriers
“I have thoroughly enjoyed your magazine, especially the Trainabull articles and all of the great photos. You’ve done a great job with the magazine.”
“I’m very sad that I won’t get my magazine any more for the few years I have been receiving BTM it has been great. I love the way you write, it made me smile and giggle. You have provided people with a great magazine and I am sure all who got Bull Terrier Monthly will miss it as much as I will. Thank you so much again.”
To get this mammoth archive of Bull Terrier material shipped to you – **no matter where in the world you may be – just click the ‘Add To Cart’ button below and follow the simple instructions from there. I’ve even got a professional CD Production company handling your order for you, they will produce, pack and have your copy on its way to you within 24-48 hours of you submitting your order – so do it right now and before you know it ‘The Complete History Of Bull Terrier Monthly’ package will be dropping through your letterbox!
- ‘Bull Terrier Monthly – The Complete History’ : You are minutes away from guaranteeing yourself a copy of arguably (but very probably) the largest archive of Bull Terrier information that is currently in existence. Very soon you could have delivered to your door this CD package containing colour PDF versions of every single issue of the Bull Terrier Monthly magazine, all 120 issues that spanned one whole decade from 2002 to 2012. All you need to do to get your very own copy is click on the button below and follow the very simple instructions to complete the $67.00 order – then it’s just a case of waiting for it to drop through your letterbox!
It took me 10 years of very hard work putting all this together; order right now and you can have it ALL in just a matter of days…
Very best regards, have a great day!
Paul Johnstone – Bull Terrier Monthly
P.S. Remember, I’m personally guaranteeing that you will not want to part with this gigantic collection of Bull Terrier magazines once you have received them. If you’re not completely happy with your purchase you can send it back within 30 days for a full refund – you are not risking a single penny.
P.P.S. This ‘Discount’ price is a HUGE saving on what others have already paid in subscription payments. However, I can’t say for certain that it will always be this low, let’s just say I’d take advantage of it before I come to my senses and increase the price to somewhere near what previous readers have already paid!
**Note: The product is priced in Dollars which is what most consider the ‘Internet Standard Currency’, however – credit card transactions will appear on your statement in your own currency, the exact amount will be determined by the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.