Bill Lambert is a guy I owe a debt of thanks to, in the very early days of Bull Terrier Monthly he would help publicise it via his column in the Dog World newspaper and was also one of those people who would contribute articles and letters to the magazine. Any Editor of any Club Bulletins and so on will tell you people like that are a huge help.
In addition to this Bill would fill a lot of space in the magazine with many a detailed critique from his regular judging appointments – which brings us to his latest breed appointment at this year’s Blackpool Championship Show. Bill’s critique is the latest to be added to the BTM archives for download, to get your own copy simply follow the next few steps and you should have it fairly quickly…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Once in your possession you can circulate the file as you wish, even from your own website. If you’d like to share via the Social Media route you can use the ‘Share’ buttons above or below to alert your friends and colleagues etc.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/blackpool2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]Blackpool Championship Show, June 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]