New season, new start, but at the same place it always begins … the Manchester Championship Show. This year the honour of handling the Bull Terrier classes went to an all-rounder in the shape of Max King of the Brenin kennel. Maybe the choice of an all-rounder is not the best way to ensure a good sized entry to start the year, but then again do specialists guarantee significantly better numbers these days?
Regardless of who the judge was on the day, the prizes on offer are the same and the critique is now available to download which explains who won those prizes and why they won them. If you’d like a copy just follow the next few simple steps…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
The file is yours to do with as you wish, please feel free to circulate it to your heart’s content – indeed you’d be helping me by doing just that. Social Media share buttons are above and below should you need them.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2015/manchester2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]Manchester Championship Show, January 2015 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]