Phil Jaspers of the Notorious kennel is someone who has made a mark in a couple of different places in the world of Bull Terriers, and back in March he was to be found down at the South Eastern Counties Bull Terrier Club Open Show in his capacity as judge for the day.
The resulting critique is the latest to be added to the BTM archives for download, if you’d like a copy then all you need do is follow the next few steps and you should have it in fairly good time…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
You’re more than welcome to pass the file on to others, circulate it yourself or notify the social media world should you wish – ‘Like’ and ‘Tweet’ buttons etc are provided above and below for your convenience.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2015/secbtcmarch2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]South Eastern Counties BTC, March 2015 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]