Bull Terrier history seems to be very popular amongst the breed followers, and here is another slice of it. It is a Coloured Bull Terrier Club Open Show critique from way back, I would estimate somewhere from the end of the 1970’s to the start of the 80’s going by some of the dogs who are mentioned? It’s written by one of the more illustrious figures in Bull Terrier history as well … Mrs Phyllis Holmes.
I was very pleased to see a bitch called Whitethorn Que Vie mentioned as she featured strongly in the pedigree of my first Bull Terrier, Bonnie – maybe you will find some of the ancestors of your own dogs?
To get the file couldn’t be easier, follow the next set of instructions and you should have it in no time…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
If you feel this is a file that would be of interest to others, please don’t hesitate to share it with them – Social Media ‘Share’ buttons can be found above and below should you need them.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/btpast/abftpcbtcholmes.pdf” + target=”_self”]Coloured Bull Terrier Club – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]