I think it’s time we went back and had a look at the breed of yesteryear, to check on some of the dogs who are descendants of those we see today. In this case we have a judging report from way back in 1979 of the Peterborough Championship Show judged by a lady named Catherine Sutton. I have a feeling the Peterborough Championship Show is the former name of what we know these days as the East Of England Championship Show? Please correct me if I’m wrong on that…
The report features some well-known dogs and indeed well-known breeders and owners, some of whom are still involved in the breed today. You never know, some of your own dogs’ distant family tree may have taken part on the day?
If you’d like a copy of this report it’s very simple, follow the steps below and you should have it in no time…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
If you feel this is a file that would be of interest to others, please don’t hesitate to share it with them or send them back to this page – Social Media ‘Share’ buttons can be found above and below should you need them.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/btpast/abftpsutton.pdf” + target=”_self”]Peterborough Championship Show, 1979 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]