For many exhibitors the Bournemouth Championship Show is just about the longest journey they can make when campaigning their dogs in the UK, certainly those from Scotland or the North of England. In the 2013 event the breed had an all-rounder as their judge for the day in the shape of Paul Wilkinson, and his judging critique is the very latest to be made available for immediate download.
If you’d like to have a copy to read or add to your own personal collection, all you need do is follow the steps below and you should have it in no time…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ or ‘Download Linked File As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
You’re more than welcome to share the file around if you wish, you can use it any way you please – if that includes anything to do with the popular Social Media sites you will find the buttons above and below will help.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2013/bournemouth2013.pdf” + target=”_self”]Bournemouth Championship Show, August 2013 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]