The Bull Terrier Club Open Show that precedes the Trophy Show in February is now such a standout event in its own right, it is very different to every other Club Open Show – and even Club Championship Shows – due to the diverse European field of entries that graces it. In addition to that, the fact that the European dogs take part certainly helps to increase the size of the entry to a level that we’d all wish was the norm for all the UK shows.
Linda McGregor was the lucky lady who had the task of judging the huge entry this year and her judging critique is the latest to be added to the BTM archives. For various reasons Linda’s critique is well worth a read and if you’d like your own copy then you can get it by following these very simple steps…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
As with all critiques please feel free to circulate it any way you like, share it from your own site or inform the Social Media crew – Facebook and Twitter buttons etc can be found above and below.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2015/btcfebruary2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]Bull Terrier Club, February 2015 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]