Mick Morgans of the Romagna Bull Terriers was the judge the Bull Terrier Club chose to oversee proceeding at their Open Show back in May. The very detailed critique produced by Mick has now been typed up and is the very latest to be made available for download.
If you’d like your own copy it couldn’t be easier, simply go through the following steps and you should have it at your destination in no time…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please don’t hesitate to share this amongst other breed enthusiasts you might know, you can e-mail it or even host it on your own website if you wish. Alternatively you can let your Social Media friends on the likes of Facebook and Twitter know about it by clicking on the ‘Share’ buttons above or below.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/btcmay2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]Bull Terrier Club, May 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]