It’s well over 20 years ago that I used to travel around the British show circuit watching my own dog being campaigned, and so many of the other exhibitors from that era are no longer active either. One of them who is however is Andy Stubbs of the Tyebar kennel and he was recently seen at the Bull Terrier Club Of Wales as breed judge for their Open Show.
The judging report put together by Andy is available to download below should you wish to have a copy, if so just follow the next few steps and you should have it without any problems…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
If you’d like to share Andy’s critique with others please don’t hesitate to do so, host it on your own website or circulate it any way you like. You can also notify others by Social Media, relevant buttons are placed above and below for your convenience.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2015/btcwalesnovember2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]BTC Of Wales, November 2015 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]