All-rounders at times get a bit of a raw deal from breed exhibitors, feeling that Bull Terriers should only be judged by those who know them best, – the breed specialists. Personally I don’t go along with that, indeed there are a number of all-rounders who I find are interesting judges when faced with a field of Bull Terriers.
One of whom is Andrew Brace, and his latest look at the breed was at the City Of Birmingham Championship Show back in September. As ever Andrew produced a very readable and detailed critique which is now available to download. To get your own copy just follow the very simple set of steps below…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ or ‘Download Linked File As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please feel free to share the file with others – put it on your own site or link to this page. If you’d like to share via Social Media sites please see buttons above and below.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2015/cityofbirmingham2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]City Of Birmingham Champ. Show, September 2015 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]