Judge at the East Anglian Bull Terrier Club Open Show back in May was someone with quite a long association with the breed, namely Fiona King of the Kingsline Bull Terriers – or should I say Kingsline kennel as her and husband Brian also have a big interest in Boston Terriers as well.
On this occasion though, as I say Fiona’s job was to sort out an entry of Bull Terriers and if you’d like a reminder of the decisions she made and the thoughts behind them, then you can get a copy of her judging critique by going through the next few steps…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
The file is yours to do with as you wish, please feel free to circulate it to your heart’s content – indeed you’d be helping me by doing just that. Social Media share buttons are above and below should you need them.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/eabtcmay2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]East Anglian Bull Terrier Club, May 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]