From time to time a person who judges a Show isn’t necessarily the one who was scheduled to officiate – such was the case at the East Anglian Bull Terrier Club Championship Show back in November 2013, when Carolyn Lambert of the Caliber kennel stood in for the Australian judge Stephen Craven (Sugarbaye Bull Terriers).
Carolyn’s judging critiques are always well worth a read and this latest one is no different, if you’d like a copy please follow the next few steps and you will have it in a matter of minutes…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
This is a file that you’re more than welcome to circulate as you see fit, or notify others of it. To alert the Social Media people of the Bull Terrier world please see the buttons above and below.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2013/eabtcnovember2013.pdf” + target=”_self”]East Anglian Bull Terrier Club, November 2013 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]