Many judges get to officiate at their local Club Shows and this one is no different, Mick Chapman of the Inversu kennel judging at the North East Bull Terrier Club Open Show back in February of 2014.
The judging critique produced by Mick is the latest to be added to the BTM archives and you can download it right away. To do that simply follow the next few steps and you’ll have a copy in a matter of minutes…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
As ever there is no limit to what you can use the file for, read and keep it yourself, circulate it to others, use it any other way that may benefit you. If that includes anything to do with the Social Media sites of the world, the buttons above and below may come in useful.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/nebtcfebruary2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]North East Bull Terrier Club, February 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]