The ‘Bullywood’ name pops up in many a pedigree these days, and has done over the past decade or so. Indeed some of the better known and successful dogs over those years feature the kennel name somewhere in their family tree. At the North East Bull Terrier Club Open Show back in June however, the lady behind the Bullywood affix was not present as an exhibitor, but as judge for the day – namely Sharon Woods.
Sharon’s critique is now available to download immediately; following the next few simple steps should ensure you have your own copy in a matter of minutes…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
The file is yours to do with as you please, host it on your own website if you like, or alternatively you can point people to this page to download it for themselves – if so you might find the Social Media ‘Share’ buttons useful.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2015/nebtcjune2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]North East Bull Terrier Club, June 2015 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]