I once joked on with a couple of guys from the North West that I had to travel south for 3 hours to end up in their North, pointing out that only folk from the North East could be classed as true Northerners … it didn’t go down too well!
The Northern Provincial Bull Terrier Club Open Show last October made me think back to that, as the judge on the day was a guy from just along the road from me heading down to fulfil his latest appointment – Keith Ramshaw.
The judging critique written by Keith is now available to download, all you need to do if you’d like a copy is follow the next few steps and you should have it in no time…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please feel free to pass this file on to anyone you like. To make life easier on the Social Media side of things, buttons are provided above and below for your convenience.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/npbtcoctober2014.pdf” + target=”_self”]Northern Provincial Bull Terrier Club, October 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]