The final outing in 2014 was at the Notts & Derby District Bull Terrier Club with Dai Hall judging at Championship Show level for the first time. To download the resulting critique all you need to do is carry out the few steps listed below and all being well you’ll have a copy in double-quick time.
I’d also just like to say a word or two in relation to the judges and critiques. As we’re now at the end of 2014 – and hopefully I’ll be catching up to the present day pretty soon – I’ve looked back and found that only two of the judging critiques of the year are missing, which is a brilliant return and in line with last year – both far better than my days putting together the BTM magazine when I could be missing three and four times that amount some years. Hopefully this will continue, maybe even improve?
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
If you know of others who may be interested in having their own copy of the critique, please feel free to pass it on to them. Alternatively you could notify others via Social Media sites, if so you might find the buttons above and below come in useful.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2014/nddbtcdecember2014.pdf ” + target=”_self”]Notts & Derby District BTC, December 2014 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]