Previous readers of the Bull Terrier Monthly magazine may recall that in compiling data for one of the Bull Terrier Of The Year competitions, I found that the person who showed their dog/s most often was Lorraine Sheppard of the Polanca kennel.
At the Scottish Bull Terrier Club Open Show of October 2013 however, Lorraine didn’t turn up to exhibit, but was there judging the breed in a dual-breed event. Her critique is the latest to be added to the archives of this site, if you’d like a copy just follow the steps below…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please feel free to pass the file on to others, the Social Media buttons above and below may come in useful if you happen to be Facebook and Twitter regulars, – but you can share it via any other method you can think of.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2013/scottishbtcoctober2013.pdf” + target=”_self”]Scottish Bull Terrier Club, October 2013 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]