Chances are if you’ve been in the breed as an exhibitor for any reasonable stretch of time, then you will have shown under Liz Brailsford at some stage. Her latest judging appointment was down at the West Of England Bull Terrier Club Open Show back in June, according to Liz herself the very same venue in which she first appeared as a judge many years ago.
The resulting critique is the latest to be added to the site’s archives, if you’d like a copy simply follow the next few steps and you should have it in a moment or two…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please share the file around if you wish, circulate it yourself or alert others via the Social Media ‘Share’ buttons above and/or below. You’re also very welcome to use the file on your own website if required.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2015/webtcjune2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]West Of England Bull Terrier Club, June 2015 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]