At long last I have finally cleared the backlog of judging critiques and caught up with the present day, meaning that just about every main Bull Terrier critique going back to 2002 is now available via either the previous BTM magazine or this particular website.
Hopefully from this point onwards the critiques will be added fairly quickly to when the show took place, although not necessarily in the exact order as some judges make them available quicker than others.
This latest one features Brian Smalley’s (Briden) first Championship level appointment at the recent Bull Terrier Club Of Wales Championship Show. For a copy of Brian’s critique simply carry out the next few simple steps…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
Please feel free to circulate the document to others or inform them of where they can download it themselves – the Social Media buttons above and below will help with that. Don’t hesitate to use the file on your own site if needed either, it’s yours to do with as you please.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”https://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2015/btcwalesmarch2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]Bull Terrier Club Of Wales, March 2015 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]