I suspect it’s a natural reaction to think very highly of those judges who your own dogs do very well under, and think lower of those who place your dogs lower? Back in the day my own bitch put in perhaps her best performance under an all-rounder called Liz Cartledge, and consequently won a double-figure entry class with Trophy winners and Champions in it. To cut a long story short, I think Liz Cartledge is great … she still didn’t give her the CC though!!
That was over 20 years ago, but Liz is still very much a judge with a big interest in Bull Terriers and was the breed judge at the recent National Terrier Championship Show. To see which dogs she thought highly of this time around you can download her judging critique, – just follow the steps below and you’ll have it in no time…
- Right-click on the download link below.
- Select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’ from the menu.
- Specify where you’d like to download the file to (e.g. Desktop, My Documents etc).
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait for it to arrive.
* Note: These are instructions for desktop computers and laptops only; the procedure may be different for various mobile devices like the Smartphone or iPad.
The file once downloaded is yours to do with as you please, you can circulate it and share it around to anyone you like. If that means by Social Media then the buttons above and/or below can be used.
[membership_download_item_pdf link=”http://www.bullterriermonthly.com/downloads/critiques2015/nationalterrier2015.pdf” + target=”_self”]National Terrier Championship Show, April 2015 – Judging Critique[/membership_download_item_pdf]